Thursday, July 27, 2006

Home for Studio

Soon we will find out if the studio will have a new home. The sellers have accepted our offer and Sunday we have the house inspection. Hopefully everything will turn out decently and we’ll be able to go from there.

Tentatively we’ll be closing on August 18th and we’ll be able to move in shortly thereafter. We have a lot of work head of us but it’s all good. So this is also good, it means that instead of being on hiatus for September and October that I’ll be on hiatus for much less time- half of August and part of September.

So my fingers and toes are crossed and I’m hopeful that the inspection comes out good.

I’m going to have a decent amount of ace to work, so I won’t feel cramped. I’ll have plenty of storage.

I’m so excited I can’t even describe it!

No comments: