Monday, January 29, 2007

I have a group of auctions ending today or tomorrow. The auction ending today ends around 6pm Eastern time. That’s for the book press. You can see the auction here. and the original post about it here.

I’m hoping that tonight after my interview I can actually get a chance to get my butt into my studio. I’ve been so busy with household chores that I haven’t been able to work in my studio much at all. It’s been one thing after another with the house too. Last night the pipes under the sink became dislodged and water from the dishwasher leaked all over the floor. Luckily it was just age and use that loosened the pipe and it was a simple fix, as a matter of fact the fix went faster than the clean up. With the recent cold snap here I was worried about frozen pipes so imagine my surprise when I went into the kitchen to find water everywhere. It was quite horrifying.

(Now that I think about it I don’t think that I’ve mentioned my interview here…. I’m interviewing for a new position within the company that I currently work and I’m pretty excited. The job is right up my alley, and I think I stand a good chance. I’ll write ore about it later, probably both if I do and or don’t get the position. Man, I hope I do!)

No comments: