Saturday, August 04, 2007

ebay and etsy sales

I’ve got 4 auctions ending Sunday. One each for the following items: PenSlip, Recycled Sign Cover notebook, Hedgehog with Graph Paper, and a hedgehog with cardstock pages.


I’ve got 3 items just listed, a set of 6 jotters, a set of graph paper jotters, and a set of recycled matchbook notebooks.

I’ve got some low buy-it-now prices and I’ve opened up my shipping to offer first class mail rather than just priority mail. I actually added this option after the USPS upped the price on their priority mail shipping but never announced it. I still believe that in most cases priority mail is the best way to go, especially if your ordering multiple items but I thought I’d give people a choice.

I”ll be loading some items up to etsy today as well. I’ve got a load of items on etsy- too many to list but you can see them all here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there! nice journals!

---i wish i had a laptop but it just simply won't work with my budget >.< I've been asking my dad to buy me an LCD screen but he won't budge. So! That means he'll be carrying this sucker (the ginormous monitor i have!)----

-estella
p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog