Thursday, September 29, 2022

Make yourself a T-shirt bag. Small shirts are good for groceries, double X are laundry and storage bags. (I snagged a bag of these from my local recycle group awhile back.) Fold your shirt in half. Remove the sleeves leaving the seam behind. Measure about a hands width from the sleeve and make a triangle cut through all 4layers of the folded shirt. No need to make it a deep v, shallow works great and holds a lot. Turn the shirt inside out and zigzag stitch across the bottom with some double stitching over the ends to lock it in. Flip it right side out and stuff it full of stuff. I organize our laundry in these - darks in a black bag, lights in a white bag and towels and such in a grey bag. I use them in the closet too- summer clothes in one and things for possible donations in another. These are the best laundry bags ever. I had a couple of final pics but I accidentally deleted them. Oops. #diyordie #makersgonnamake #notasexydiy


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CjHXEQWD5AZ/

No comments: