Saturday, February 15, 2020

Yaaas. Look at this little yellow jelly bean pepper. It is in a short coffee creamer tub and kratky hydroponic. She has just taken off and looks gorgeous. . An update on my seedlings. I have around 75 peppers started ranging from hot red cherries to Carolina reapers. They all look great. My basement seed starting set up is working great. We have a closet that was wasted space. It now has one of those seed shelves wrapped in mylar and a few lights and a small low watt electric heater keeping it toasty warm in there. It'll be a few weeks before I have to pot any up, but... gonna have to make more space when I do. Lol. Kinda intense to think that in a few weeks I'm going to be starting tomatoes too. LOLOLOL #pepper #hotpeppers #wintergarden #growshit #proudplantmom #urbanoasis #citysteading #cityfarm


via Instagram https://ift.tt/39IjmSJ

No comments: