Friday, November 05, 2021

Some finished prints, almost dry. 3 of each so far. They will be listed on my ko-fi page tomorrow (link in bio). The small prints will be $20+s&h ($3) large will be $25+s&h the large have a hefty shipping fee ($9) due to size. Sold unmounted and not framed. Raw prints. They will be signed and not numbered for edition. The plates will destroy themselves after 13 or so prints, so no matter what it is limited but my philosophy I regards to edition numbers is evolving. In the end the plates may be sold or just used as examples of material effects in classes. I'm also planning on posting the older prints I haven't had a chance to get images of. Printed using @akuainks by @speedball_art on @cansonusa multimedia paper. Anyway, if you want more info about materials I wrote up a lengthy post for ko-fi and will document more regarding the wood glue. The effect is visible in the detail photos and the ketamine image. #printmaking #collagraph #intaglio #print #art #artistsofinstagram #trashprintmaking


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CV5xXBAvDXF/

No comments: