Sunday, May 29, 2005

Supplies

I've got the leather distressed. I need to add a layer of varnish to protect it, but so far so good. I think it looks really great. I'm not letting much of the orginial color show through but the red colors I picked out match it really well. The pink was much lighter than I had imagined.

I didn't realize that I don't have my acrylic paints here. I just have a few here and there. No matter I had to simply drive out to michaels and pick up 2 containers of craft paint. Traffic was hellish but I came back within a half hour and had my paint.

I'll post a picture up of the dried cover. I'm going to give it a good half hour to dry.

No comments:

Well compost bucket spider kicked it and fell out of the hanging.planter.

via Instagram http://ift.tt/2B02Yjh