Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sales and what not

I've done a load of listing Items today! I've got 7 items up and I'll have an 8th up shortly. HEre they are:

sewing cradle:
Another of Allen's sewing cradles. I included a lower buy it now. This one with show up on eBay around 8pm PST. Around 5pm my time.

Distressed hedgehog
Distressed hedgehog This one with linen textured white paper. I don't do white paper often, but I have ton of it int he studio, so I thougth I'd use a bunch of it.

Blue Recycled:
Another blue covered recycled journal. This one is light blue with some dark blue areas. Heavy hemp cord to sew it.

Red and Green recycled:
A different sign a different texture the texture on this is smooth. I've been noticing a difference in the signs that are meant to be hung inside VS outside . Most of the store hang the exterior signs inside but the signs that are meant to be hung INSIDE are smoother vinyl. They are also a little lighter weight. Anyway, the colors of this vinyl are cool. I love the burgundy with teh sap green. I used hemp cord to sew this.

recycled jotters:
Smooth vinyl meant to be hung inside. Almost 100% recycled, the only virgin material in these is the thread used to sew it. the covered are sign vinyl and hte interior ir reused paper, destined for the recycle bin.


Blue Jotters:
Covered in canson mein-teintes paperand filled with strathmore ivory linen paper, these closely resemble the moleskine cahiers just with a better color. These beg to be decorated. 2 different colors of blue in one auction.


Bright Blue Jotters:
Covered in canson mein-teintes paperand filled with strathmore ivory linen paper, these closely resemble the moleskine cahiers just with a better color. Bright blue for when you want to visually seek your notebook.

PenSlip:
I've been making the penslips out of leather for awhile I figured I might try and make them out of vinyl. The result? A fantastic Penslip that is secure and tight around a pen or pencil. I love it.

No comments: