Sunday, November 19, 2006

5 of 6 ain't too bad

Well, yesterday (I had the day off form the DayJob) I backed, folded an generally got ready 6 journals. I didn't think that I would have time to get the spines designed and sewn but I did!

Here's a pic of the stack getting ready to have the spines designed and punched.

I thought that they came out pretty cool. I made 4) 5.5x4.25inch 200 page journals and 1)6x9 inch 200 page journal. I messed around with some patterned stitching, and some linking long stitch. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'll be listing 2 on ebay and the other 3 on etsy.

I also spent copious amounts of time working on the website. My brother got me the rest of the buttons this AM, and many of them the day before so I was able to tweak a lot of the links and get thing that I wanted up like a FAQ,Links Page, and a few others.

Tomorrow ebay and etsy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I recently read about the pen holders you sent to Molskinerie.com. I was wondering if you sold these and if I could buy a few?

Thank you for your time,
Dustin

Comfortable Shoes Studio said...

Hi Dustin!

Check out my etsy account:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=8183