Sunday, November 26, 2006

Service Provider

Does anyone out there have a website host they would like to suggest? I'm currently using DirectNic, which is good or what I had, but now that I'm making a bigger better site,I'm seeing my bandwidth get sucked form the use, and I've gone through a lot of bandwidth in the last few months and I don't want to need to buy new bandwidth every so often, I'd rather just know that my site is always up and ready to work. I'm also seeing that as I've done more research that it can get very pricey, especially if you add to the basic services.

I'd like to get ideas of what people use and have good luck with, send me an email (through the profile section) or leave a comment

3 comments:

jgodsey said...

godaddy.com has extremely good customer service

Christian said...

You can use directNIC's premium hosting service, which is being launched Wednesday (Nov 29th).

For more information, see...
http://www.directnic.com/features/paidhosting.php

If you want, I can set you up an account now, just open a trouble ticket.

Anonymous said...

I've been using bluehost.com for years. Their service is pretty good, so you might want to check them out.