Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hearing back

I’ve heard from 2 of the 4 distributors that I wrote to Sunday night, not bad return at all. I’m pretty happy with the 2 I’ve heard from, the initial orders are a tad HIGH, but I was expecting that they would be in that range. I’ve also found 2 places to order the 2 pencils that I deemed absolutely necessary. I heard from a company that I was hoping to be my vendor of all things pen and pencil related but their minimum order is a massive $1500 and I just can’t justify that kind of cash just yet, especially since I’m using a minimum of start up money. Perhaps one day I’ll need $1500 in pens and pencils but not now.

So Thursday I start my massive binding frenzy to start the website anew I’m looking at January a tad late for gifting in my opinion but I also always found my business went year round, with December and January being my 2 slowest months.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words. It’s good to know that people are A.) Reading and B.) Supportive.

No comments: