Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Strathmore 500 series Paper

So I dipped into my Strathmore 500 series paper stash and ripped down several sheets into pages for these covers. One is on eBay and one is on etsy. I stu with simple sewing patterns and I think they turned out well.



This little journal is 124 pages of Strathmore 500 series charcoal paper. Simple linking long stitch in black Irish linen. It's on etsy here!

This also is Strathmore 500 series paper, 148 pages. It's a alternating long stitch in natural unbleached Irish linen. It's on eBay here!

3 comments:

jgodsey said...

yep
i think the black looks better on the leather.

Swan said...

I actually like the white better :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! :)
I'd like to try my hand at the linking longstitch, but can't find instructions anywhere. Where did you learn it?