Tuesday, January 02, 2018

It's that time of year when the high school I attended sends me letters asking for donations, despite me writing to them repeatedly asking them not to. This year they highlight their "core" values. One of which is dedicated and diverse faculty. Lolol. Checking out their website shows that all the staff pictured are white. (Some don't have a pic, might not be white.) I'd follow that up by wondering how many are lgbtqa? Another core value is "progressive" culture. SNORT this from the headmaster who was.forced to accept a GSA group and offensively suggested to a gay student that it was for recruitment. At least this year it was edited a bit better. A few run on sentences and ways things could have been phrased more concisely. I didn't feel the need to take out my red editing pencil this time.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2CGYrQC

No comments: