Sunday, January 12, 2020

A 3rd yellow jelly bean hot pepper has germinated. They really seem to dig the 80 to 90° temps. Quite excited to have them germinate. There are several others that look good and ready to pop. The other seeds look good and are almost there. But 2 weeks in it is somewhat disappointing that more haven't sprouted yet. That said I'm not too sad since I have to get the tent finished. . Spent a ton of time outside these last 2 days. I cleared out the bit of garden I call the trap as it collects trash from the street . I also pulled bittersweet root out of that garden. I also cut down and ripped the roots out of a rosw-like bush that I hated and have tried to kill for 13 years now. All in all I probably reclaimed and cleared 80 sq ft of garden space. It is all full sun space so is good for peppers and tomatoes. #growshit #hotpeppers #urbanoasis #citysteading #cityfarm #pepper #garden


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2tOVtJx

No comments: