Tuesday, May 12, 2020

In week 7 of the stay at home I felt things shift, and stabilize, at home. Work is still off kilter. But i started to write again. Last week I reread a couple of my unfinished novels, the 2 that had been coming up for me. I was mentally chewing on them. I looked for my "book books" and didn't find them, when it dawned on me that I hadn't labeled these. So I dug through and found them, and labeled them. This one... the story has morphed and changed and I'm tweaking the outline so it fits better. Then Saturday i wrote 1500 words in a scene that was completely out of sequence. It flowed and it's not half bad. Anyway, I'm glad to notice this shift in myself and that I'm writing again. #amwriting #lesfic #manuscriptingpod #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #stationery #penaddict #pencils #writersofinstagram #writing #writer #showup


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CAFl4CLDyGe/

No comments: