Monday, November 09, 2020

It seems like it couldn't possibly have been a year ago, but a year ago I snagged 40 years worth of Scientific American. That is over 400 magazines. Dude included extras too. The set was nearly complete. He paled when i said they'd get read and then used for collage materials. Issue 2 of Useful Journaling is going to get a random page slid in between the cover and pages, each helpfully labeled ephemera. I dont know why but that makes me chuckle. There are blocks of words, images, ads and slightly yellowed pages all front 1986. So cool. So I'll be sending bits of those old magazines out as part of my zine. Cool. #zines #zine #craftyfuckers #makergonnamake #maker #journaling #artplay #artjournal #stationery #penaddict #RSVPstationerypodcast


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CHZG5UxDAsH/

No comments: