Friday, April 02, 2021

Well, there's the problem. When it rains it effing pours. Last night I spent fixing the kitchen faucet, tonight I am starting repairs on my dryer. It made screaming noises then stopped spinning. I thought it was the belt, but it literally fell off the rails, or rather the little teflon guides wore out and then the belt burned the tensioner, and the motor stopped itself. Honestly I'm shocked that it was still working. Anyway. I ordered a kit on the zon and some jb weld, so I can repair the baffle. Anyway, I hope to get another 13 years out of it. Qhen it does finally die, I'm taking the barrel out and turning it into a planter or a fire pit. #repair #goodwork #citysteading #ohmyback #electricaloverplumbing #dusty #maker #diy #skillz #butch


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CNL-viUDCa0/

No comments: