Saturday, August 07, 2021

Today's harvest, pretty good haul. Lots of splitting of everything thanks to the incessant heavy rains. I finally have a vine ripened atomic grape tomato, this one got a blush of orange across the bottom. Very showy but my my fave. I'll grow again for looks alone but I'm not sure anything will top the super sweet 100s or the blue gold. The vine ripe blue holds are sweet without too much acidity and have a lot of flesh. 2 more black krim from the lower levels of the plant harvested green and looking dark. Another bride eggplant showing off her purple stripes. Pretty. a handful of peaches.and a couple of red shepherds, which are phenomenal tasting. I've got a tone of nora paprika peppers hiding away and Allepo peppers getting big. Not pictured but enough swiss chard for dinner. #growshit #hotpeppers #urbanoasis #citysteading #cityfarm #pepper #tomato #garden #suburbskills #tastyaf


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CSR6AQ3AJPp/

No comments: