Saturday, October 30, 2021

I started this FN back when stuff was really rough at the old day job. My therapist suggested I start journaling at the end of every shift with my version of the day as a way to leave it behind. It helped a lot, looking back, with a bit of hindsight, has let me see where I was adding to the story and where I was more objective. It really was terrible and toxic. I hadn't written in it since the final rounds.of my new job interview process. I don't want to fill this journal so I added a few notes and have decided to retire it as pocket notebook number 103. I've got a new one more than half full and I really wish I could find my one star x nock leather fodderstack. I'm hoping it is around here somewhere. #fieldnotes #pocketnotebooks #journaling #stationery #penaddict #rsvppodcast #erasable #usefuljournaling


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CVqoITrgoLU/

No comments: