Wednesday, February 15, 2023

For the folx tell who wonder what a walk looks like when you are shooting your own walking footage... This is a small snippet of my walk this AM. I got in 2 miles and about half of it looks like this. This is at the overpass though, so some of this is going to the park and then coming back. I realized it would make a cool shot if I included the downtown Lynn sign in a walking shot. So I went back and set up the NoPro on the hydrant and got the shot. Warmer weather means a lot of unhoused folxs we're out and about and I tried real hard to not disturb them. Might need to find another park to walk to, not because I'm afraid, but to not disturb people sleeping. (Before anyone at me, I worked with the unhoused population in this area for quite awhile and everyone has a different story. There is no need for me to accidentally get them on film and hit them with further indignities.) I might need to figure out a park or place on my way to work so I can record and get to work on time. Anyway 2 miles down. Feeling good. #type2diabetes #accountabilitybuddies #newvlogshot


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CosBlyPuraK/

No comments: