Friday, April 21, 2023

So I ended up doing 25 miles/41km. I'm going to hurt tomorrow but I think pushing my limit today was worth it. So notes. I need a new saddle for long rides like this. The current saddle is only good for short commutes and quick rides. My ass is going to hurt tomorrow.im going to head out to the bike shop tomorrow and see if they have a charge ladle to check out. My thighs are sore but not awful. I should have planned a shorter 15 mile round trip but I really wanted to see if I could do it. All things considered. I did it and I feel pretty good even if I am sore. Also some of my bike parts arrived today. So my next long ride will have more gears and lots of granny gears. #bikelife #partypace #livingwithtype2diabetes


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CrUBGVpv_wi/

No comments: