Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I followed instructions for making a DIY drip tower from a plastic cup and an aeropress base last night. This morning I was greeted with really delightful dripped cold brew. I'm spending my writing time working on some edits for a nano novel that ended up being a 100k word urban fantasy. I've got more writing time now that I've deleted Facebook and Twitter off my phone, tablets, and laptops. I'm on MeWe if you are interested. Without the endless din and doomscrolling I was doing, I've calmed down and settled. Dont think I'm not raging and angry about BLM or that I'm not worried about covid, I am so so angry. I need to turn that anger productive. I've recorded a couple of Manupod eps. Those should come out sooner rather than later. But edits and writing. I have scenes popping into my head and I'm just writing them. #amwriting #lesfic #manuscriptingpod #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #stationery #penaddict #pencils #rsvpstationerypodcast


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBfrWYUD0xY/

No comments: