Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I've been struggling to write. Unfinished works haunt me with new scenes popping up and stuff that doesn't go. The last week a new story hit me and every time I sat to put my fingers on keys it left me. So last night after a letter from a friend I grabbed a trusty pencil and a fresh composition book and I wrote and wrote. then I wrote more this morning. About 2000 words. And I abandoned my usual way of working and found a new way and its letting the words flow. And this one is good so far. It's a shitty first draft but the bones are good. My hand hurts, but worth it. I'm gonna read and think more about these characters and explore that in this book. #amwriting #lesfic #manuscriptingpod #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #stationery #penaddict #pencils #RSVPstationerypodcast


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBzBH-lj17h/

No comments: