Monday, June 27, 2022

I made some fresh collage papers this weekend. A combo of deli paper and old book pages. The text is done on an old gothic typeface and is in German. Don't worry I searched out the book to make sure it wasn't n4zi text, instead it was describe as a wealthy man's prose about his travels. The reviews basically said he had it vanity publish and was just baaaadly written like awful. Anyway. Awful prose got hit with colors and stencils. Color layered on with a makeup sponge. I like it. They are soft and squishy and layer on a delightful thin layer of paint. Cool. Anyway. Many colors several patterns. I also scraped some acrylic over deli and tissue paper to get some nice textured thin papers. I dig deli paper. So thin! #printmaking #printplay #collageart #art #artjournaling #artjournal #artistsofinstagram


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CfVPMXXD-zZ/

No comments: