Monday, August 01, 2022

I had a ton of prints that didn't make the cut for my supporter packs so I did another print on the other end of the paper. I then turned them into a book with drum leaf binding. Not my fave style of binding but a quick one. And a great way to bind up prints quickly. I'll be drawing and doodling on the pages. shown is the front and back cover. I added some drawing with paint markers for the front cover. Enjoying the 3rd eye imagery in there. The image used for the transfer was an old phrenology chart. Racist AF but the shapes drawn on the head are nifty. Kind of the ohm symbol was that in purpose I wonder. #printplay #print #printnerd #gelplate #gelprinting #bookbinding #art also everything was printed on my homemade gel plate.


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CgvRJBTD0db/

No comments: