Sunday, July 12, 2020

Natarag Marble pencils are great for long writing sessions. They hold a point and have nicely dark graphite. The graphite is also silky smooth on this particular composition book's paper. I like the regularly sized Triplus over the jumbo. There is something about the triangular shape that makes my handwriting particularly shitty. I've added another 500 words to my #shittyfirstdraft and I feel pretty good about that. I had another idea, might let it marinate a bit longer before I record it. This one is flowing nicely though. #amwriting #lesfic #manuscriptingpod #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #writer #showup #assinchair #fingersonkeys #stationery #penaddict #RSVPstationerypodcast #pencils #erasable #wlw #flf


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CCi4Lq1Drn4/

No comments: