Saturday, July 18, 2020

The fish dish keeps getting filled again and again. I'm chewing up pencils. I've filled 3 comp books and have started writing by hand a month or so ago. Today a scene for a short story came to mind, so I wrote it in a fresh new comp book. And I feel pretty good about this new style of writing. It flows. Eventually I'll have to get it all into the computer but for now paper is good. I'm very much favoring soft dark B and 2B pencils. The Tombow in the pic is my pocket pencil, though I haven't carried my pocket notebook since stay at home. It seems... redundant since I'm no more than 15 ft away from a notebook at all times. #lesfic #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #stationery #penaddict #RSVPstationerypodcast #pencils #erasable #queerAF


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CCztQZwDByU/

No comments: