Wednesday, July 14, 2021

A little #print sesh. Did 4 prints of one of my favorite buildings in my neighborhood. The supah chicken place, except super chic closed for retirement and something new is moving in. Anyway I'm still figuring out how to wipe the plate to get the look I want. I have a tendency to over wipe, so I forced myself to wipe the shaded side of the building less. It worked. Unfortunately I made the texture too uniform so it's one even gray. I need to add highlights and darker areas. 2 new plates. Smallish these are also buildings I've done before. The first in gray card is the supah chicken building again but as it is now. They updated their look around 6 years ago. The other is the same building as the post from yesterday. I've got a few more buildings to document. I might try a little book of these prints. We'll see. #printmaking #drypoint #prints #art #minipress #maker #artplay #instagramartists #collagraph


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CRU-QUNDE5c/

No comments: