Saturday, July 17, 2021

More trash prints. These were made from a take out cup and a fast food pie slice package. I sliced them open and cleaned them. I tested with pretty basic scoring and peeling to see how the material would respond. And the results are rad BUT not great for reproduction. The plates break down. I'm going to try a few more but I'll seal them. I really wanted to test them out. The big difference between both of these and the packages I used before the thickness of the plastic layer. On these it was super thin. I suspect it didnt stand up because of the thinness but also it wasn't adhered well to the card. We'll see what happens when I seal it. #printmaking #drypoint #prints #art #minipress #maker #artplay #instagramartists #collagraph


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CRaeJUjD__-/

No comments: