Wednesday, July 07, 2021

My replacement press arrived today and I did some test points of a few plates I made. Really happy with the concept if not the complete execution on all of these. The little cabin print makes me super happy- the cabin totally works and the sky used a chemical reaction between glue and acrylic to make a super fine crackle. It is perfect for the webbing of branches that you look through the trees and see. The oval print is meant to look like a rearview mirror of what you see on the highway as you drive. It doesn't work at all. But I learned a few things. I'll try again. Also the plate is made of a chunk of old detergent bottle. #printmaking #collograph #collagraph #art #prints #instagramartists #artplay


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CRDFDR3jBhT/

No comments: