Monday, June 21, 2021

Quick and dirty relief cut. I found a material that is killer for intaglio and relief. Funny thing, my nice.woodcut.tools hate it but my cheapo lino tools slice through it like buttaaah. It's a recycled no 5 plastic that can't easily be recycled and I can get a butt load of. Awesome. This little brain was printed up with @speedball_art supergraphic black and man does it look great on this crisp cardstock. I also got out my speedball lino press since i managed to break a gear in my mini press. Anyway the lino press worked really well to print this up. I thought I'd have to carve then mount the thin plastic to get a decent print. Nope. These are getting combined with a monotype print that I think is gonna be killer. #printmaking #reliefprint #print #artplay #art #instagramartists


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CQZ-sk1DZVv/

No comments: