Friday, June 18, 2021

Whelp, we're gonna try the car bake dry of the @speedball_art super graphic black ink. I love the depth of darkness of this ink so I'm willing to try this. I MIGHT look into building some sort of small rack that I can easily transport from studio to car if this works well. I suspect it will so I'm thinking about the build... To be fair to my studio space and the ink, it has been cool un the studio and we had several days of rain. I have had a fan on the prints constantly. They have partially dried. Lighter areas are dry and the deep darks have gotten stiffer. So partial drying. I really just need to push the drying time so I can list them for sale and send out a few copies to subscribers. It's kinda cool looking at all these prints laid out like this.


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CQQ0QsgDxtP/

No comments: