Friday, June 18, 2021

Some awesome little tests from today. I made a bunch of tiny plates from chipboard. I coated each one with gloss or satin varnish then sanded one of each. One is a plastic coated advertising poster. The commercial poster, surprise, came out best of all. Of my varnish tests the gloss, unsanded printed the best of my tests. It's too bad because there were some cool images in the others. I have a limited supply of the ads, so I'll need to figure out what I'll use when they are gone. They also make great stencil material. I have a few good prints of the snake tongues skull that will becomes cards. Once dry they'll be on ko-fi. The car bake off of the other points? Half are dry while those with heavy inking are almost there. So I'll let those bake another day and tomorrow I'll see if they are dry. #printmaking #drypoint #prints #art #minipress #maker #artplay


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CQSBxPpDjHX/

No comments: