Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Trask ink- I scrape all the leftover ink from the kid's projects into a tub I call my trash ink. The kids laugh but get it. Ink is expensive. This is a"custom" blend of @speedball_art professional series water soluble inks. That is all the inks we own mixed up in a random assortment.this is a really nice green grey shade that works. Sometimes trash ink is more red or black but the kids are printing with a lot of blue and green. Anyway I've been saving my used masks and printed these up today. I'm going to print on the same sheet with another shade but with ear loops pointing in. Layers I dig 'em. Had a bunch of kids get a bunch of work done so I decided to treat myself to an hour on the press. Glad I did. #printplay #print #printmaking #trashprintmaking #reliefprinting


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CclqK6ovvKJ/

No comments: