Friday, September 13, 2019

An odd pairing? Or perfect? I've been thinking a lot about quality and what performance means. Here we've got a premium journal- @baronfig Clear plus and a bottom barrel (priced anyway) pencil the Pen + Gear. To me the most important factor in determining quality is performance but also will I use it. I hesitate to use the clear plus (listen to the next ep of RSVP for more on this) but reach for it and the P+G pencil again and again. The both work and feel good to use. I used that pencil down to Steinbeck stage and didn't think to grab another pencil at work. The Clear plus I hesitate but use because it's quality feels good. The size is great, but it is intimidatingly nice. Pondering all this. Should do a blog post. #stationery #penaddict #RSVPstationerypodcast #pencils


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2LLudAQ

No comments: