Sunday, September 29, 2019

Been a backer since 2011. Officially done with @kickstarter if you are anti-union you aren't there for your employees and I can't support you. I will not back or rejoin until they change their stance. I used to be anti-union. I had been a member of an ineffective union when I was a teacher and them got a job with an anti-union company. The longer I worked there the worse conditions got and the worse my benefit became. The employees had no power and no way to fight for better benefits. Eventually I left and went back to school, but it was a learning experience. If you have never been in a union or have never had need for one you don't get it. I made a lot of bad statements and had bad ideas based off my bad experience. I'm older and wiser and 100% pro union. And against companies that are publicly willing to announce that they are anti union.


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2nCLrIe

No comments: