Saturday, November 16, 2019

Mangoes, pineapple, and oranges were on sale for $1 to $2 each. I picked up one each and about $1 in habaneros added garlic, onion, a bit of sugar and vinegar and made my first cooked hot sauce. It's sweet tangy and full of citrus flavor and it quite hot. The habs actually looked great at stop 'n slop today so I could not resist making a pot of sweet heat. . I ate a chunk of habanero and found it to be quite nice, and was able to taste over the heat level. I'm slowly building up a tolerance to the heat. . Made some chili and slathered a bit of this on it and whoa. So good. I reserved a bit of it pre-addition of hand, to use as a marinade later. Itll be amazing on chicken or pork. . #hotpeppers #hotsauce #urbanoasis #makergonnamake #plc #pepperlovers


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2rJVixR

No comments: