Friday, November 29, 2019

Sad gochu. This poor thing is quite stressed out. The cleaning crew keeps turning my light out so this little one doesn't get enough light when I'm not here. The office is also super dry, so it dried out yesterday. When I arrived this am it was leaning over, and I thought it was a goner. I gave it a bit more water and covered the soil with pony beads. It perked right up. Just in time. I also swiped the timer from the grow station in one of the group rooms. It is way too cold in there for peppers. I may also swipe the whole station for my office and move the plants out in spring. I won't be growing ghosts, scorpions, or reapers at work, but maybe some sugar rush peach or aji lemon drops, maybe even some machos. #growshit #hydroponic #urbanoasis #citysteading #cityfarm #pepper #hotpeppers the light will go on at 3am and out at 5.


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2XYFCD7

No comments: