Thursday, March 24, 2022

I wanted to make some stickers with the kids in my groups, and I knew I wanted them to print with letterpress and other materials, plus add color with @posca_usa pens. Paper sticker paper works well with the press but isn't great for a sticker life. You need vinyl for that. I picked up these cheap vinyl sticker sheets on the 'zon. I was shocked this AM when I got to work and they were dry already.i noticed that the coating seemed to sick the ink in when.we printed but the results are fantastic. The ink used was oil and rubber based, both reacted really well to the paper. The posca pens slide over the surface and leave a nice coating and dry as usual. Sharpies do well too. Anyway. I'll be writing up a post on my blog about coming up with ridiculous sticker designs and I'll have a link there. But I'm stoked to have the paper on hand for our next series of projects. #art #arttherapy #letterpress #printplay #printmaking #saygayanyway #stickers


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cbf81fElwpH/

No comments: