Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Daaaamn that purple tho. These brakes will go on the bike. The purple and chrome look great. The @molotowheadquarters chrome paint marker flooded that metal and looks fantastic. I do see a few spots I'll touch up tonight but the colors looked great. I think I need to polish up that aluminum that holds the spring. It's a bit rough feeling and I think a little buffing wheel and compound love will shine it up perfect. I might leave these stealth instead of looking for the logo stickers. Unless @tektro_official can tell me where I can get some labels for them. Anyway, I'm stoked about these and I think I'll pair them with purple or silver cable housing. Not sure which will look the most extra. #makeitmine #makersgonnamake #pedalpower #bikelife #rimbrakesarediscbrakes #mountainbiking


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cj2ytlOLmk6/

No comments: