Saturday, October 22, 2022

I took these off and put the purples on and ... Then cleaned and shined these up... Then put them right back on the bike. The v brakes just don't look good on the bike. Not sure if it's the purple or what but I just didn't like them. So these went back on. I need to get some fresh koolstop for them. Wonder if I can get those in purple? I'll get pics of the delightfully purple handlebar. It is tooooooo perfectly purple. It's so extra and I love it. Picked up some grips for the short term. But the rubber on my retro gripshifts is rotted out. So I looked for replacement rubber and the are OG gripshifts and replacement rubber doesn't exist. You can get replacement rubber for sram gripshifts... Sram also makes high-end grip shifts... I'm debating if I want to keep the gripshifts on here or go for trigger shifting. I haven't decided yet. #maker #bikelike #pedalpower #retrobuild #restorationbike also I kinda love the look of the cantilever brakes.


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CkCVNVCDJ27/

No comments: