Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I knew that the anodized purple was going to be pinkish and not match the purple paint and here is the difference. I think they compliment one another and I suspect that once on the bike it'll be finnneeee. I already slapped the stem on and it looks great buuuutttt the current handle bars aren't 31.8 as expected they are smaller. Soooo the next upgrade is forced to a new set of handle bars. . The rule for this project is that anything added must be purple or silver. Since purple handle bars are pretty much none existent I'm going with silver bars with a rise. I was considering gravel style bars but I don't like bullhorns so nope. I'm a flat or rise bar lover.Im thinking a moto style rise will give my old back the gentle rise I need.so adventure bike for me. #retrorestoration #pedalpower #bikelife #purplepeopleeater #bikelike


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cj6xw_9jT7r/

No comments: