Friday, September 02, 2022

I was gifted a box of assorted rubberstamps and stationery supplies.(thanks @junethomas ) some of them match my aesthetic pretty spot on, like the assorted coffee themed stamps. Those are going into my collection the rest are headed to work to build a rubberstamp collection for my studio. Neat I've spent the majority of the last week and a half off line. its weird to think that I've been off work for over a week and still have 5 days left. I plan to take more time off work next year. And to make sure I do a 2 week stretch again. I know that last summer I had a few weeks off but honestly after leaving a stressful toxic workplace I probably needed more, and some intense therapy. This year I'm actually able to enjoy the 2 weeks off, relax and focus on some of the stuff I've been wanting to do for a long time. Like painting the garage door, spending time with my fam, and cleaning up and fixing the bikes so we can actually make use of them. The hope is that once i get some gravel (or mixed use) tires on them we can spend some time on the rail trail and other trails around us. I also want to make sure we can do the Calais to Ellsworth portions of the east coast Greenway, which is mostly on the sunrise rail trail. Anyway, spending so much time offline and not working really makes me think that US workplaces should all consider giving employees 2 or more weeks in a row off. I know I'm going to come back more refreshed. #philosophicalthinking #offlinethinking #gettingshitdone #bikepacking #biketouring


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Ch_TfBtjyGJ/

No comments: