Friday, September 23, 2022

I've had this little headlamp.for years and years. I initially got it to wear when I was working on something but also wore it while riding my bike. The downside is that the back is plastic and slick on my forehead. I could thread the elastic differently but that is less secure. You can see this thing is about an inch cubed. It's also light weight. I had made a small cushion with my trusty peel and stick craft foam which I stuck to a piece of buck skin. For vegetarians you could stick it to canvas. The goal is to have something soft and absorbent.fleece might work well. An chunk of old sweatshirt would be perfect. Anyway, this cushion works really well and feels great. #makersgonnamake #myog #usefulshit


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Ci3wAOXDHyd/

No comments: