Wednesday, September 28, 2022

So it's been a minute or two since I bought a new sports bra. The girls have gotten larger since then and ye old pull over sporty bra did not hold me in place and repetitive jarring movement like that HURTS after a few minutes. When I was younger, smaller, and gravity hadn't taken quite as much effect a pull over was fine. Now getting a pull over style means uniboob and straps that slowly slide forward until the cups are lower than the back and the straps dig into my neck. This under armour brand is adjustable both in strap and around my chest and keeps the girls strapped down. It took two different tries to get some that fit because sizing for sports bras doesn't follow typical bra sizing and you get a range and when you are a larger woman with bigger boobs you have to order a size that sounds wrong. Also I misread the sizing chart. Sigh. Shopping always makes me feel stupid. A good thing is that I was able to get 2 for the price of one because my size was on clearance. Also I got a stupid colorway for a few more bucks off. Good sports bras are stupid expensive. Anyway, happy birthday and thanks mom & dad for the gift card! #healingmybody #workingout #pedalpower


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CjEnPZ6jnlz/

No comments: