Monday, March 16, 2020

I can't concentrate. This is pretty typical for me in times of stress. My mind shifts down. While I'm functional in all my daily activities I'm not at thinking. I'm easily distracted and staring at my laptop is something my mind can't seem to do. I'm going to try a few other things to keep at it (my novel) but I need to set it aside for a week. Then get back to it. This is a reminder for creatives to be kind to ourselves. If your worry and anxiety are getting in the way of your creative was work, fine. It is okay. It will come back. Do things to fill your well, and relax. #amwriting #lesfic #manuscriptingpod #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #stationery #penaddict #rsvpstationerypodcast #manuscriptingpod


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2ISv2a6

No comments: