Sunday, March 15, 2020

I didn't take a post pic. I got maybe 300 words in today. The #covidalypse has my mind spinning and I could not write the scene I was in. I was tempted to skip around but I just couldn't focus. Instead I made pizza dough and baked it on the grill and an amazing Punjab inspired dal. And quick pickled some macho chilis. I potted up 36 super hot plants and still I could have done more. . And of course work looms overhead as the unknown of what is next with c*vid19 and this system. . Also I am attempting to figure out if I can make #manuscriptingpod a thing again. I have 8 books I can record asap. I need to record a new intro since that was on my old laptop. I want to keep all this stuff in the cloud. And on my phone. I need to record and edit and post in about 30 minutes so that it doesn't feel like a chore. It needs to feel fun. Also please note I am NOT looking for suggestions here. I'm exploring the difficulties of writing when the whole world around you is on fire and your friends and family are anxious AF and no matter how much you try, you feel that too, and want to love and help, but can't do much, because well pandemic. And because I'm empathic and care it hits me hard. #writersofinstagram #writerscommunity #manuscriptingpod #lesfic #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #distractions #pomodoro


via Instagram https://ift.tt/39Tzscl

No comments: