Saturday, March 14, 2020

I didn't write this AM. That's cool. Seriously. I looked into option for recording via my phone, can I record a podcast that sounds okay (if anyone knows of a good mic for droid let me know, or hey if you want to donate one...) so I can get back to recording manuscripting pod. Anyway, recording with my headphones sounds terrible, with my lapel mic is quiet, and I can't hook my podcast mic up to the phone. So yeah. I'm going to see how my bedroom, and livingroom sound when it is quiet out. Apparently the morning commute is not quiet, go figure. The goal is to spend no more than 15 min on an ep, and get it posted from the phone to the blog. It is pretty seamless via the apps. Or should be. Anyway, if you have a mic and an app you like let me know. For now testing will be with what I've got going so far. #manuscriptingpod #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys #lesfic #gooduseofathometime


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2QeipKt

No comments: