Monday, March 09, 2020

I forgot a before pic but probably another 500 words. This section is hard to write, and I'm being wordy in a way that I know I need to add to but also cut, ie I'm missing a lot of descriptions and sensory items. Also, I didn't write at all yesterday, instead I caught up with @theweeklypencil and recorded an ep of RSVP. This brings me to another thing I need to explore- balance. Because I only have 24hrs a day and 7 days a week. I have to balance all the stuff I want to do with work and life and stuff that needs to happen. And as much as writing means to me, last night I needed to read in the tub to relax and I just didn't make the time to write. And that used to make me feel guilty, but maybe hitting 43 is about accepting balance and the need for it. Also.also.also. I need to be reading my genre. So despite not writing I was working on it. Maybe 43 is also about creative spin? LOLOL #AMWRITING #writerscommunity #writing #writersofinstagram #lesfic #manuscriptingpod #wlw #flf #assinchair #fingersonkeys


via Instagram https://ift.tt/331iUws

No comments: